Friday 18 March 2011

Oddities of China Life (Part 1)

Just been looking through my camera at all the funny photos and thought I'd share these ... there are plenty more to come as my life here continues!


The classrooms here are locked as the door closes and it has to be opened by someone inside or someone with the key. Today, the girl in charge of the key wasn't around as the class came back from a computer lab lesson and so we were all standing on the balcony. This is until one of the boys runs up and jumps about 5ft in the air and through the window to open the classroom door from the inside.

I must have shaolin students!

I wasn't sure whether to applaud such potentially dangerous behaviour (especially as a British English teacher....!) but without it, our lesson definitely wouldn't have started on time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment